New user? Register Now, SSC Registration on staff selection commission.
SSC registration is the process of signing up on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission to apply for various government job exams. Candidates need to provide basic details, and educational qualifications, and pay the application fee online.
How to SSC Registration New User
If you are a New user of the SSC portal then follow these steps to register on the SSC portal.
- If you have Aadhaar? (select Yes or No)
- If Yes, enter your Aadhaar number (must match the one on the Aadhaar card) and verify it. If No, select the type of ID you will provide instead (and enter the corresponding ID number).
- Enter your full name (must match the Matriculation Certificate) and verify it. Indicate whether you have ever changed your name and if so, enter your new or changed name.
- Enter your father’s name (must match the Matriculation Certificate) and verify it.
- Enter your mother’s name (must match the Matriculation Certificate) and verify it.
- Enter your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format (must match the Matriculation Certificate) and verify it.
- Enter your Matriculation (10th Class) Examination details, including the Education Board, Roll Number (if applicable), and Year of Passing. Verify each of these details as necessary.
- Select your gender and verify it.
- Select your level of educational qualification.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it. Then enter your email ID and verify it.
- Finally, enter the State/UT of your permanent address.
How to Login to SSC Portal- Login Now
How to Forgot Password- Forgot User Id/ Password
SSC Registration Direct Link- click here
Now the registration number and password will come on your Gmail and mobile number.
Note: Registration is partial and it should be completed within 14 days failing which your data would be deleted.