SSC NR, also known as the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region, is one of the regional offices of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in India. It is responsible for conducting recruitment exams and selecting candidates for various government posts in the Northern region of India, including Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand.
SSC Northern Reason
The SSC NR office is located in New Delhi, the capital city of India, and is headed by a Regional Director. The office has a team of experienced and qualified personnel who are responsible for conducting exams, evaluating answer sheets, and declaring results.
SSC NR Exam
The SSC NR conducts various exams, including the Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL), Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam, Junior Engineer Exam (JE), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam, among others. These exams are conducted to recruit candidates for various government departments and organizations, such as the Central Secretariat, Income Tax Department, Central Excise, Customs, Central Bureau of Investigation, and many more.
SSC NR Admit Card
SSC NR Admit Card is a crucial document issued by the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSC NR) for candidates appearing in various examinations conducted by the commission. The admit card serves as proof of the candidate’s eligibility to appear for the examination and contains important details such as the exam date, time, and venue.
To download the SSC NR Admit Card, candidates need to visit the official website of SSC NR and enter their registration number and date of birth. The admit card will be displayed on the screen, and candidates can download and take a printout of the same. It is advisable to take multiple printouts of the admit card to avoid any last-minute confusion or technical glitches.
SSC NR Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSC NR) conducts several exams, such as CGL, CHSL, JE, Stenographers, MTS, and Constables. Each exam has a unique syllabus, which can be found on the official SSC NR website. The CGL exam consists of four sections, while the CHSL exam has three, and the JE exam has two. These sections cover topics like General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Engineering. It’s essential for candidates to review the syllabus to prepare adequately for the exam.
SSC NR Result
The Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSC NR) releases the result of exams conducted by it on its official website a few weeks or months after the exam date. Candidates can check their results by visiting the SSC NR website, clicking on the “Results” tab, and entering their roll or registration number.
The result contains the candidate’s marks and qualifying status, and those who qualify for the exam are called for further selection rounds. The commission also releases a merit list of selected candidates based on their exam performance and category. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should contact the commission’s regional office for clarification and correction.
Who can Eligilibal for SSC Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts various exams to recruit candidates for different positions in the central government. The eligibility criteria to apply for SSC exams may vary depending on the exam and the position.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 intending to settle permanently in India.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 32 years for most exams. Age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to certain categories as per government rules.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 or graduate from a recognized board or university.
- Physical Standards: For some exams, the candidate must meet certain physical standards as per the requirement of the position.
- It’s important to note that the eligibility criteria may vary for different SSC exams. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for any exam and ensure they meet the eligibility criteria.
SSC NR Login
To log in to SSC NR, candidates should follow the below steps:
- Visit the official Main website of SSC at this link “https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home”.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Fill Basic Detail
- Fill in the Additional and Contact Details.
- Then fill in DECLARATION Detail at last.
- Enter the registered email ID or mobile number and password created during registration.
- Click on the “Login/Registration” button.
SSC NR Contact Details and Helpline
Here are the contact details and helpline for the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region:
SSC NR Regional Office Address:- Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region)
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India.
SSC NR Regional Office Helpline Numbers:- 011-24363343
SSC NR Regional Office Email Address:- email@example.com
SSC NR Official Website:- https://www.sscnr.nic.in/
Candidates can contact the SSC NR regional office for any queries or issues related to the exams conducted by SSC NR. The helpline numbers and email addresses provided above can be used to reach out to the SSC NR regional office. Candidates can also visit the official website for information related to the exams, results, admit cards, and other updates.
official Website of sscnr reason- “sscnr.nic.in“
SSC Other Reason Official Website
|North Eastern Region||sscner.org.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||sscmpr.org|
|North Western Region||sscnwr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
for More Information Regarding the SSC Admit card, Results, Syllabus, and Exam date please SSC page.