The National Informatics Centre has published a notification for NIC Recruitment 2023 on their official website calicut.nielit.in. For the post of Scientist B, Technical Assistant A & Scientific Officer A, an online application form has been activated and now interested candidates can apply online. Based on the educational qualification, age limit, and no. of vacant seats, recruitment will be followed by different phases. The detailed notification regarding the NIC Recruitment 2023 is already in pdf which can be checked below.
- 1 NIC Recruitment 2023
- 1.1 NIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 1.2 NIC Recruitment Notification Details
- 1.3 Education Qualification
- 1.4 Experience
- 1.5 Age Limit
- 1.6 NIC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 1.7 NIC Scientist B Recruitment
- 1.8 How To Apply Online For NIC Recruitment 2023?
- 1.9 FAQ
- 1.10 How many vacancies are there for NIC Recruitment 2023?
- 1.11 When will NIC Scientist B exam 2023 will be conducted?
- 1.12 How can I apply for NIC Recruitment?
- 1.13 What is the selection process for NIC Recruitment?
NIC Recruitment 2023
Candidates have to first register themselves with the required details after having submitted an online application form. As per Advt No: NIELIT/NIC/2023/1, Authority will accept the online application form from 4th March 2023 to 4th April 2023.
Soon a written will be conducted after the window for NIC Recruitment 2023 application online is closed. This year a total of 598 vacancies for recruitment according to which candidates will be selected and get a job.
NIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||National Informatics Centre|
|Application form Date||4th March 2023 to 4th April 2023|
NIC Recruitment Notification Details
Before applying online application, candidates must check the eligibility criteria.
- B.E/BTech, BCA, M.E/MTech, MSC, MCA & Mphil pass for Scientist B post.
- B.E/BTech, BCA, MSC & MCA pass for Technical Assistant A & Scientific Officer A post.
No work experience is required.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Based on category age relaxation will be provided.
- Government employees will get 5 years of relaxation.
Direct Link To Check Notification
NIC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
You can collect the information regarding NIC Recruitment 2023 examination date on the official notification. you can also collect information on the last date, salary, etc.
NIC Scientist B Recruitment
The National Informatics Centre (NIC) is a premier information technology organization that provides various services to the government and its departments. NIC recruits candidates for the post of Scientist B to carry out research and development activities in the field of Information Technology.
The NIC Scientist B Recruitment is a highly competitive process and candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. The eligibility criteria for NIC Scientist B Recruitment may vary from year to year, but some general eligibility criteria are as follows
How To Apply Online For NIC Recruitment 2023?
Please note that the steps mentioned above are just a general overview of the application process. It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions mentioned in the official notification released by NIC for the recruitment process in 2023. Here are the detailed steps to apply for NIC Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) at calicut.nielit.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ option available on the homepage.
- Look for the advertisement with the title “Scientific and Technical Posts to be filled on Direct Recruitment Basis” under Advertisement No. NIELIT/NIC/2023/1 and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the desired post.
- If you are eligible, click on the ‘Apply Online link available on the notification page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to click on the ‘New Registration link.
- Fill in all the required details such as name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc. and submit the registration form.
- Once you submit the registration form, you will receive a candidate ID and password on your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Use the candidate ID and password to log in to the application portal.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form such as personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per the instructions mentioned in the notification.
- Review all the details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Once you submit the application form, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
How many vacancies are there for NIC Recruitment 2023?
A total of 598 vacancies are there for NIC Recruitment 2023
When will NIC Scientist B exam 2023 will be conducted?
NIC Scientist B exam 2023 will be conducted soon and likely in April month
How can I apply for NIC Recruitment?
You can apply for NIC Recruitment by visiting the official website of NIC and checking the latest recruitment notifications. The recruitment process may involve filling out an online application form, uploading documents, and paying an application fee.
What is the selection process for NIC Recruitment?
The selection process for NIC Recruitment may involve a written exam and/or an interview. Shortlisted candidates are then called for an interview, which assesses their technical knowledge and overall suitability for the job.